Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Carrie Lam's Nude Body Painting, Photobook Sells Art

Source: Mingpao / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com
Book fair began today and lang mos are releasing their photo books today. "Hong Kong Chiling Lin" Carrie Lam joined the battle, releasing a photo book called "Carrie me." Carrie held a press conference yesterday and would hold a book signing next Monday. Yesterday Carrie received support from many people, including sponsors, stylist, photographer, TVB high executive Ho Lai Chun etc. Part of the earnings would donate to Caring For Children Foundation.

Carrie disclosed people have a big response to her nude body painting, which they spent at least 10 hours to hand paint. "Silver boobs" in one of them is her boldest move, breaking her personal bottom line. Carrie said she wasn't embarrassed during shooting: "I only wore nipple covers and t-back that day. I didn't request unrelated people to leave, there were at least 10 male staff who showed up. I was very into the shooting, so I didn't mind others talking about me, and didn't feel embarrassed and shy. For art, I don't have to have a bottom line."

Carrie expressed the book doesn't include anything sexual. It's most important to have artsy feeling. She doesn't mind showing her body: "I'm not worried outsiders would compare me with lang mo, because everyone walks a different route, different market." Whether worry boyfriend or future husband would complain? "Personally I'm very conservative and behave according to rules. I know what I am doing. I believe people around me would understand as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment