Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fala Chen Doesn't Need Boyfriend's Permission to Be Sexy

Source: Mingpao / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com


Fala Chen wore a $38,000 low cut dress yesterday to attend to a care product event. Asked whether she needs boyfriend to take a look first? Fala said: "I always pick clothes on my own. It's more important to look pretty wearing it, don't no need boyfriend's permission, and he never complained."

Fala is currently busy filming new series "The Female Martial Arist" (女拳). She denied the rumors of not getting along with Liu Xuan, but said they're good sisters in and out the series. She said: "Liu Xuan is very sweet. She stays in Hong Kong to work on her own, so we would make plans to eat out when we don't need to film." Fala said she has many quarrel scenes in the series, she said: "I yelled until my voice went hoarse. I'm worried it would affect my album recording later." Asked whether she would be like Kate Tsui, going for the sing and dance sexy style? Fala said: "Chance of being sexy is not big. I stress on singing and music." As for why didn't she sign her boyfriend's record company? She expressed she doesn't know too much; it's Virginia Lok's decision, not hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment